Halloween Terms and Conditions
LA Direct Solutions – Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd trading as Bytestock, company no: 5113241. Whose registered office is at Astro House, Brants Bridge, Bracknell, RG12 9BG.
- The competition is open worldwide, excluding Russia, aged 18 years or over and excludes employees of LA Micro UK Ltd trading as LA Direct Solutions and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By submitting the form, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry is by finding the hidden spider on our website.
- Each person is entitled to one entry.
- Closing date for entering the competition 23:59 on 31/10/2021. After this time, no more competition entries will be given.
- No responsibility can be accepted for competition entries not received for any reason.
- Legitimate business emails only will be accepted to enter the competition.
- Businesses must be in the broker/trader/reseller industry and line of business.
How to enter the competition:
- Find the hidden spider icon on the lads.com website.
- Click the spider to be taken through to the page to enter the competition.
- Fill in the form, provide your name, email and business and press submit.
- The winner will be chosen at random by name generator software. Personal email addresses will not qualify, and legitimate business emails will be chosen.
- The winner will be notified by email by the 14th of November 2021.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of announcement, we reserve the right to cancel and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected/delivered.
- LA Direct Solutions reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes made will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- LA Micro UK Ltd Trading as LA Direct Solutions‘ decision as to those able to take part and selection of prize is final. No correspondence relating to the game will be entered into.
- LA Micro UK Ltd Trading as LA Direct Solutions also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.